Friday 11 March 2011

Green Ink #5 "Free Cat!"


I saw a very vague missing cat sign on a wall earlier this week and I couldn't help but imagine a scam. I'm sure the sign that I came across was completely sincere but when you think about it there is potential for a fantasticaly diabolic scheme there.


On an artistic note, it occured to me that this is the first time we see Morgan's lower half and it is revealed that she is wearing some giant-ass boots. I don't think I have mentioned this before but the character is based on, and exaggerated upon my lady friend Tory... this dude:


And those are the boots. I believe they are called New Rocks. Ever since I concieved the idea of Morgan, I knew she had to have those boots, married with a colourful summer dress. To me, that just captures her personality perfectly; part ditsy and colourful, part no-nonsense badass.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair of those, and an umbrella just like that! ...wait a minute?!

    ReplyDelete